Just Sew Y'all Know...: Summer Sampler, DWR and 2 Bags                                                  

Summer Sampler, DWR and 2 Bags

    
I finished 3 more blocks from the Summer Sampler Series, so here are the 9 blocks together - 3 more to go!
Click to enlarge


Lucky Pieces


Flower Garden Path


Kansas Dust Storm


I am way behind on the Double Wedding Ring Quilt Along hosted by Kaelin at The Plaid Scottie, but I do have some arcs completed.

I also have two bags to show you. The black and red one is for my UGA alum husband, who drives a red car with black racing stripes, and the blue one is for my mom (part of her birthday present). I used this tutorial for the blue bag.


The other part of my mom's birthday present is a quilted version of her company's logo, to be framed and hung in her office.
Company logo
Logo quilt-ified

I basically just printed the logo onto foundation piecing paper, and pieced it that way.  Not too bad if I do say so myself!

Labels: , , , ,