Just Sew Y'all Know...: Dixie's Quilt - Finished!                                                  

Dixie's Quilt - Finished!

    
Dixie and her quilt by JustSewY'allKnow
Dixie and her quilt, a photo by JustSewY'allKnow on Flickr.
I finally finished quilting and binding the little quilt I made for my 2 year old chocolate Lab Dixie! She's giving me her best "would you stop taking pictures so I can go back to sleep?" look.

Here's a shot of the front:

Front of Dixie's quilt

The pieced back:

Back of Dixie's quilt

For the quilting I did wavy lines through the brown strips using brown thread, then wavy lines through the middle of the pieced sections with variegated orange thread, to bring in the orange binding.

Quilting close up

Close up

I'm entering this quilt in the Pets on Quilts Show!





Labels: ,